HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Regina Manes
Advanced Eyecare Specialists
Developmental Optometry - Adult and Pediatric Eye Care - Vision Therapy
319 Belvedere Road, Suite 1
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Dr. Regina Manes offers specialty vision services to infants, children and adults, including adult and pediatric vision therapy. At the Vision Development Center we are committed to individualized care for your vision needs. Especially those related to school/work performance and quality of life. Dr. Manes specializes in diagnosis and treatment of learning related vision problems, eye teaming and focusing problems, visual perceptual deficits, eye turns and amblyopia (lazy eye).
Advanced Eyecare Specialists provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism Spectrum, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Developmental Behavioral Optometrists in Southern Florida, North Palm Beach, near Lake Park, Juno Beach, West Palm Beach, Mangonia Park, FL, Ft. Lauderdale Miami area, Eye Doctors, Pediatric Eye Care, Eye Exam, Vision Care
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use